This is chronological order and not by series.
Go to BOOKS for a listing of books in order for each series.
Many readers have asked me to list all of my books in chronological order, especially given one or two might have a crossover.
THE MAGERI AND SEVEN SERIES can be read independently of one another. HOWEVER..... there is a surprise crossover in the Seven series, so if you want the full reader experience of the crossover as it was meant to be enjoyed, I recommend reading the Mageri series first. If you read the Seven series first, that's fine. You'll make the connection when you read the Mageri books. If not, the answer lies within FOUR DAYS..
THE CROSSBREED SERIES contains a Mageri series character, and within the timeline takes place after the Mageri series. But you don't need to read the Mageri series first. Not unless you just want to read more Christian Poe. ;-)
All my books to date are written in the same universe (Mageriverse).
- CLOSER Novella
- RISK (Mageri world Novel) - (read after "Shine." It's full of spoilers)
- FOUR DAYS (Seven Series 4) - Best enjoyed if you've already read the Mageri series.
- CHARMING (Seven World novel) - (Can be read as a stand alone, but this is the order)
- THE GIFT (Mageri Series Christmas novella) You can read this after the Mageri series as well, but this is suggested
- RAVENHEART (Crossbreed 2) - information coming soon
CLOSER was written before Shine and does not pick up where the series leaves off. It contains no spoilers. However, I suggest reading it *before* Shine.
RISK contains a ton of spoilers, even though it's a stand-alone. So if you have any interest in reading the Mageri series, read it before Risk. However, you don't need to have read the Mageri series to follow the story, though you won't have anyone's backstory.
CHARMING does not contain major Seven series spoilers, but does fall within the timeline after Two Minutes and before One Second and it's more enjoyable to read in that order.
If you're curious about works I have in the pipeline, check out my WIP page HERE.