I'm currently working on my second round of edits from the editor for GRAVITY. Once we complete that, it goes to a proofreader.
The betas will be wrapping up by May 1 for SEVEN YEARS. Still undecided on a release date, but as soon as I have more information, I'll let you know. I'm very excited about this book. :-)
Items on my agenda for May:
- Target completion for the full book cover of Gravity for paperback so I can have that out fairly soon
- Begin draft one of Mageri 5
- Complete draft one of Seven Years sequel
- Publish Gravity
- Complete my round of edits for Seven Years before it goes to the editor
- Look crazy toward the end of the month
- Have a giveaway
That about sums it up.
I think anyone looking forward to Gravity might consider re-reading IMPULSE, or even the whole series on your downtime. Most of you who have done a second read have noticed a few small things that make sense earlier in the books for things that occur later. I think when the entire series is done, I might sit down and read them myself, but knowing the editor in me, I'm going to want to be revising it, so maybe it's better that I don't.