This morning, I almost fell over when I saw that the rank was #179 paid in the Kindle store. That was kissing the toes of the Top 100 Amazon books. Very cool.
IMPULSE has also managed to slide into the #1 spot (currently) for the MOVERS & SHAKERS list.
Other cool factors include the ranks in different countries:
- #3 in Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Fantasy > Contemporary
- #6 in Books > Romance > Fantasy & Futuristic
- #6 in Kindle Store > Books > Fiction > Fantasy > Contemporary
- #7 in Books > Fantasy > Contemporary
- #9 in Books > Fiction > Romance > Paranormal
- Nr. 1 in Englische Bücher > Fantasy & Science Fiction > Fantasy > Zeitgenössisch
- Nr. 5 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englische eBooks > Fantasy & Science Fiction > Fantasy
- Nr. 11 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englische eBooks > Liebesromane & -erzählungen
While that's all icing on the cake for a book release, what really matters to me are the reader's reviews. This book was written over two years ago, and through the drafting process, I've stayed true to my original vision. It's a continuing story, and it's always been relationship centered. I've taken a few chances with the plots and characters, paced it differently, stretched out the saga so that each book holds hands with one another, if that makes sense. So the feedback thus far has been really phenomenal. As well as the support; my readers are truly the bomb with their overwhelming enthusiasm and love for the characters.
I've got a novella scheduled for a December release, and I'll begin working on book four within the month. I have a date locked with my editor in 2013 and need to get on the ball. LOTS of fun things planned, especially if you follow me on Facebook you know how I keep things lively. A 30 day blog tour, an Impulse Spoilers group on Facebook where you can talk to others who have read the book and dish it all out, and I'll be posting other fun things between these book releases.
Thank you for taking a chance on an Indie, and I hope that you give more indies an opportunity to show you their stuff. I hope that you enjoy IMPULSE, support the series with reviews and recommends, and look forward the continuing journey. There's SO much more to come!
And PS: The paperbacks are kicking ass. Which reminds me, I need to get back with my formatter. With everything going on this week, my emails piled up to ridiculous proportions.