But I digress.
The cover is in a completed status, as is the title. I decided that my future books in this series will not have a common word or theme. I admit after awhile it bores me and they all run together anyhow. Right now I need to focus on writing up a description and working out a few small details before I do the final upload to Kindle.
In the meantime, hope you enjoy. I spent a lot of hours completing this going through who knows how many model images and props (I have about 10 copies of this cover with everything from mirrors to rivers in it).
It starts with a very base image of the model and from there I have to consider what imagery I want to go with it. Then comes finding the free stock. Everything was enhanced from the lighting, effects, dress, hair, flooring, fog, not to mention the titling.
In the end, I'm really happy with how it turned out!
Update: This book is undergoing a title reconsideration